Monday, September 10, 2007

Another Girl's Trip!!!

"I have a motto. What's a motto? Nothing, what's the motto with you." If you can tell me where this quote came from, I'll give you 10 pts! So, my motto is Work Hard, Play Hard. Last week, I went to Washington DC; The first 3 days I worked and the last 3 days I played with 2 of my bestest friends in the whole world! Let me introduce you to these beautiful and talented ladies....


Emily Hammatt grew up in Baton Rouge, LA, and has a beautiful 3 month old son named Brady. In college, she was a member of the LSU Golden Girls Squad then went on to coach the LSU Tiger Girls. Emily's hip hop choreography debuted in Lady Royale's latest music video for her hit single titled "Do You Like". She can sing, dance, cook, and have fun...all at the same time...now that is talent. http://www.babysites.com/sites/scizzott/default.asp?page=home&seq=1


Samantha Fisicaro currently lives in Charlotte, NC. and has 2 perfect boys named William and Daniel. She graduated in Theatre, so you can imagine how much fun she has with her boys. Sam's latest film was "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby". She is Will Ferrell's biggest fan (in real life) and her line in the film was "Ricky Bobby, I want to have your baby." Mom's get ready, she is in the process of opening up her new children's clothing store in Baton Rouge called "Rockin' Baby".


Something is not right in this picture. Oh, the gentlemen to my right has his name badge backward. Whew... I thought it was me.







How many white haired people can you fit on 1 bench?




I did take time to visit some historical sites.... and I don't mean old people.









No comments: