Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I love my Friends!

I LOVE my friends! Seriously, I would not want to go through life without them. Sometimes I think I enjoy life too much, but I’m ok with that. Let me introduce you to 2 of them.

Kristan Bailey was the first I met out of this crew. Even though she doesn’t spell her name correctly she is still really cool. For the past couple of years I’ve always wanted to pinch her to see if she is real because she falls in the top 5 sweetest people in the WORLD. She works with mentally disabled people which is not an easy job and calls for lots of patience. She has a deck of cards with questions for her patience to answer, we went through a couple and I think I passed. Please help me celebrate Kristan’s Birthday! She is OVER THE HILL and Kari and I thought it was only appropriate to surprise her with graffiti. Congratulation Kristan!!




I have less than 3 months to play with my Natalie before she heads to the other side of the world, and I really don’t like to talk about it. Natalie Spera is moving to Africa to work with beautiful orphans. She will be gone for 10 months!! Awe! As much as I don’t want her to go I’m even more excited about the opportunity. If you or anyone you know would like to help fund this trip please do not hesitate to contact me. When I grow up I want to have Natalie’s heart, personality, love for life and good looks. Also, Congratulations Nat on your new marriage. Kari and I wish you all the best in the world! Check out more from Natalie at http://nataliespera.com/.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. those pics are hilarious. I am SO NOT laughing. :) No really revenge is sweet my friend and don't think for a sec that you or Kari are getting out of it.

Really love the post though. Your words are TOO sweet. I know Kristan would agree that we are undeserving.

Love you so much. It is Feb. 7th on my official leave date. I know, let's not talk about it. I love you SO much. thanks for the help with support. It is SO needed.

I love you! I love you! I love you!