Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Cambodia Footage

While I was in Cambodia, after the orphanage and festival, we started heading home and spent the night in Phnom Phen. One morning I woke up and said "Lord, I know our intentional mission is over, but please put something in my path today to give You praise." I've always been told "Be careful what you pray for." A group of us went to the Killing Fields, which is a museum depicting the torture the Cambodian people went through during the genocide. On the other side of the fence was a group of kids begging us for money. We told them they had to work for their money. I cashed in a few dollars, just enough for each one of them to have 25 cents (which is a lot over there). We taught them several songs, and I'm so glad I get to share this moment with all of you. This was truly one of the best moments on the trip.

No comments: