Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New Orleans Girls Trip

This trip started when I won a free night stay at the Hilton St Charles. Not only did we get a free night stay, but they upgraded us to a suite. Yeah, I said "sweet". Shannon got us a fabulous reservation at Commander's Palace. This "palace" was only fitting for 4 princesses. The dinner consisted of excellent food, 7 waiters, and the best company. Let me introduce you to some AMAZING ladies-

Shannon Rasbury was born and raised in Baton Rouge, LA. She was named 2007 Elevater of the Year. Shannon impacts the lives of Middle & High School students, Young Professionals as well as the Business World; basically everyone. She works at the Business Report and keeps the infamous Julio Melara in order. She is a huge LSU fan, so you know where to find her this season. http://shannonrasbury.wordpress.com/




Emily Morrow grew up in a very small town in Louisiana but returned only 2 days prior to our girls trip from Peru and a couple of weeks ago from Sydney and in 1 month she’ll be in Italy. You can take the girl out of the country but you can’t keep the girl from going to other countries. (I think that’s how the saying goes.) While in Peru, Emily interviewed the First Lady! WOW! She has stared in several films; her latest was “The Reaping” and will be publishing her own movie and book in the Spring of 2009. http://emilymorrow.wordpress.com/



Elizabeth Demarest was born and raised in Brazil. She has a perfect little boy named “Nathanael” who has big blue eyes. Neither one of his parents have blue eyes, so obviously we know he got them from his Aunt Krissy. Start clearing your schedules, in a few years Elizabeth will be traveling the world and speaking to millions, and I’ll be her Travel/Booking Manager. On Sundays, HPC asks her to do the welcome announcements and 30 seconds later she's having an alter call. My girl can serve it! http://www.aleyandelizabeth.blogspot.com/




What do you get when 4 girls go to New Orleans? Good Times & Lots of Shoes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kristin, this is definitely your best blog entry!! haha! thanks for the shout out though! you're fabulous, as we always say! one correction though, i was born in the small town of West Monroe, LA, but have been lived in BR most of my life. again, thanks kristin, you really have found your calling my friend!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Fabolous!! Fabolous!!! Fabolous!!! Ya'll are some amazing women. When I grow up I want to be like ALL of you. This is the best post I've seen in a whiles... wheew... all so very true!!!

Shannon gave me some details. I am definitely jealous and ready for some $10 shoes. I would have totally been with you and Elizabeth doing the early bird thing :)

Hope your time away from BR makes your heart grow fonder. Hmmm have I said I love you yet? No, well I LOVE YOU!!!!